Where Do I Find My Videos On Facebook New 2019

Where Do I Find My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the videos were nowhere to be found. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Picture cds. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it making use of desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can not I view it on Facebook application making use of Android smartphone? The response is, I do not know. Truly!

But I have actually done a tiny study and I find individuals whining the same problem as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not appreciate these whines so what we do currently?

Well, I have located 3 options or 3 tips to see Facebook submitted videos on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

Where Do I Find My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Allow's begin first by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when using the Facebook application. Nonetheless, to see the video clips:

1. Merely search your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also include words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will find your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to look videos of your good friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any type of browser yet I make use of google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com then login.
2. Most likely to your account then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little as well as you will certainly discover "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will find every one of your uploaded video clips in addition to the videos that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will certainly not likely your bet but when you do this, you will locate your uploaded video clips on that album when you most likely to photos making use of Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Just produce your own video album then publish every one of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it and it worked.