Where are My Videos On Facebook New 2019

Where Are My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the video clips were nowhere to be discovered. I remember, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it utilizing desktop PC then most likely to my Profile > Pictures > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can't I see it on Facebook application utilizing Android smartphone? The response is, I do not recognize. Truly!

However I have actually done a mini research and also I find people complaining the same problem as me. I have located that Facebook group does not respect these complains so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 solutions or 3 tips to check out Facebook posted video clips on your Android phone and also I will share it with you. So below it is!

Where Are My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Allow's begin first by utilizing their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when making use of the Facebook application. However, to see the videos:

1. Simply browse your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will find your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can additionally utilize this to search video clips of your good friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can try any type of internet browser but I use google chrome so below it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your account then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit as well as you will locate "Videos" section after images. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly discover all of your uploaded video clips along with the video clips that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will certainly not likely your wager however when you do this, you will find your uploaded videos on that album when you go to pictures making use of Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Simply create your very own video clip album after that post every one of your future videos there. Seriously! I already tried it as well as it worked.