How to Find My Videos On Facebook App New 2019

How To Find My Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I required to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smartphone, the videos were nowhere to be located. I remember, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it making use of desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Pictures > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can not I watch it on Facebook application utilizing Android smart device? The response is, I do not know. Really!

However I have done a mini research as well as I find people whining the exact same problem as me. I have found that Facebook group does not appreciate these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have found 3 remedies or 3 ideas to see Facebook published videos on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So right here it is!

How To Find My Videos On Facebook App


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's start initially by utilizing their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when making use of the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Just look your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise add words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can additionally utilize this to browse videos of your friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any browser however I make use of google chrome so here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your account then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit as well as you will locate "Videos" section after images. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly discover every one of your uploaded video clips as well as the video clips that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will certainly not likely your wager however when you do this, you will certainly discover your uploaded videos on that album when you go to images making use of Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Simply create your very own video clip album then submit all of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and also it worked.