Find My Videos On Facebook New 2019

Find My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I required to examine my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the videos were nowhere to be discovered. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it making use of desktop PC then most likely to my Profile > Images > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can not I see it on Facebook app making use of Android smart device? The answer is, I do not know. Truly!

However I have actually done a mini research study as well as I find individuals complaining the exact same concern as me. I have located that Facebook group does not respect these grumbles so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 options or 3 suggestions to watch Facebook posted videos on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!

Find My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's begin first by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when using the Facebook application. However, to see the video clips:

1. Merely look your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally add the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly find your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also use this to search video clips of your close friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any internet browser yet I make use of google chrome so here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com then login.
2. Most likely to your profile then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit and also you will certainly discover "Videos" area after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will locate all of your uploaded video clips in addition to the videos that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will not likely your wager but when you do this, you will certainly find your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you go to photos using Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Simply create your own video clip album after that post every one of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it and also it worked.