How Can I Check who is Following Me On Facebook New 2019

How Can I Check Who Is Following Me On Facebook - Individuals often get scared by some bum information that spreads around social media. Last week I saw a blog post about making use of a search feature to find people that were "following me." Problem was, it was in fact simply returning outcomes of individuals with the words "following me" in their account! So I did my friends a favor and whipped up a quick guide to see who is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Can I Check Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: complying with does not really imply anything, especially if you 2 aren't "friends." It simply means that your posts noted PUBLIC will appear in their timeline. Immaterial (you noted it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you need to know that is IN FACT following you:
1. Most likely to your friends list
2. Hit the "MORE" button on the right
3. then hit "Following".


If you do not like what you see in that listing, you can click the "Manage" pencil symbol and then the "Edit Privacy" button in the upper right (see screen shot over).

Keep in mind: If you allow people who aren't your close friends follow you, people that send good friend requests that you overlook or delete will instantly begin following you. If you do not want a person to follow you, you can block them at any moment.