How to Access Your Videos On Facebook New 2019

How To Access Your Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the video clips were no place to be located. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it making use of desktop PC then most likely to my Profile > Pictures > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can not I view it on Facebook application making use of Android smartphone? The response is, I do not know. Truly!

But I have actually done a tiny study as well as I locate individuals whining the very same issue as me. I have found that Facebook team does not appreciate these grumbles so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 options or 3 pointers to watch Facebook published videos on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

How To Access Your Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Allow's begin initially by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when using the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Merely look your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can additionally use this to search video clips of your friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can attempt any kind of internet browser however I make use of google chrome so below it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your account after that click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little as well as you will certainly find "Videos" section after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will locate all of your uploaded videos in addition to the videos that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last pointer will certainly not likely your bet but when you do this, you will discover your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you go to pictures making use of Facebook app. No more searches!

Just develop your own video album after that post every one of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it as well as it functioned.