How to Find My Videos On Facebook New 2019

How To Find My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I required to examine my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smartphone, the videos were nowhere to be discovered. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Image albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it using desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can not I watch it on Facebook app utilizing Android smart device? The solution is, I do not know. Really!

However I have actually done a small research and also I locate individuals complaining the very same concern as me. I have located that Facebook group does not respect these whines so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually found 3 remedies or 3 pointers to see Facebook posted videos on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So below it is!

How To Find My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's start first by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when making use of the Facebook application. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply search your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise include the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly find your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also use this to browse video clips of your buddy. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can try any type of browser but I use google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your account after that click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit and also you will discover "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly discover every one of your uploaded video clips along with the video clips that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will certainly not likely your bet however when you do this, you will certainly find your uploaded videos on that particular album when you go to photos utilizing Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Simply produce your own video clip album then publish all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it functioned.