How to See My Videos On Facebook New 2019

How To See My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I required to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android smartphone, the video clips were nowhere to be located. I remember, it has "Videos" album when you most likely to your Facebook Image albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it making use of desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Pictures > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can not I view it on Facebook app utilizing Android smartphone? The response is, I do not understand. Actually!

However I have actually done a small research as well as I locate people whining the very same problem as me. I have located that Facebook team does not respect these grumbles so what we do currently?

Well, I have located 3 services or 3 ideas to check out Facebook uploaded videos on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

How To See My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's start initially by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when utilizing the Facebook application. Nonetheless, to see the video clips:

1. Simply look your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also include the word "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly discover your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can additionally utilize this to look video clips of your friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can attempt any browser however I utilize google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a bit and you will certainly find "Videos" area after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will find every one of your uploaded videos as well as the videos that you're identified in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last pointer will certainly not likely your wager yet when you do this, you will find your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you most likely to images using Facebook app. No more searches!

Just create your very own video album after that publish all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it as well as it functioned.