Can I See who is Following Me On Facebook New 2019

Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook - Individuals usually get scared by some bum information that spreads around social media sites. Recently I saw a blog post concerning making use of a search feature to discover people who were "following me." Trouble was, it was in fact simply returning results of individuals with the words "following me" in their profile! So I did my friends a favor and worked up a fast guide to see who is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: following does not actually imply anything, especially if you 2 aren't "friends." It just implies that your blog posts noted PUBLIC will turn up in their timeline. Immaterial (you marked it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you would like to know that is IN FACT following you:
1. Most likely to your close friends listing
2. Strike the "MORE" button on the right
3. after that hit "Following".


If you do not like what you see in that list, you can click the "Manage" pencil symbol and afterwards the "Edit Privacy" switch in the top right (see display shot above).

Note: If you let individuals who aren't your pals follow you, people who send buddy requests that you disregard or erase will instantly begin following you. If you don't desire a person to follow you, you can obstruct them at any time.